A subscription purchased via the Apple App Store can be used on up to 5 iOS devices. Please note that subscriptions purchased from the Apple App Store cannot be used across platform (i.e. on both iOS and Android devices).
Before following these instructions, please ensure that you have the most recent version of the app installed on your device.
First, make sure you are logged in to the same iTunes Account/Apple ID used to purchase the app
On your Apple device:
- Go to Settings
- Tap iTunes & App Store
The Apple ID you are logged into will displayed. If this is not the ID used to purchase the app log out of this ID. To log out of this ID:
- Tap the Apple ID.
- Tap log out.
- Sign in with the Apple ID used to purchase the app. (This Apple ID will be listed on the email that you received from the App Store at the time of purchase.).
Then Restore your subscription.
After ensuring that you are logged into the correct Apple ID, you can Restore the app subscription.
- Download the app from the Apple App Store.
- Launch the app on your iOS device.
- On the Subscription pop-up page, tap “Restore Purchase”
- If you do not see the Subscription pop-up page tap Parents and enter your year of birth. Then tap Subscription and Restore Subscription.