You can redownload your purchased songs, albums, movies, TV shows, apps, books, or audiobooks by following these steps:
- Sign in with the Apple ID that you used to purchase or download the item originally.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes, iOS, macOS, and tvOS.
If you have questions about billing and subscriptions, get help. You can also view your purchase history to learn more about past purchases.
You can redownload apps on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple TV.* You can also redownload some in-app purchases.
- Open the App Store app, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen
- Tap or your photo in the upper-right corner, then tap Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases or choose a family member’s name to see content that they purchased.
- Tap “Not on this [device].”
- Find the app that you want to download, then tap . The app downloads to your device. Don’t see the app that you purchased?