You can redownload your purchased songs, albums, movies, TV shows, apps, books, or audiobooks by following these steps:
- Sign in with the Apple ID that you used to purchase or download the item originally.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes, iOS, macOS, and tvOS.
You can redownload apps on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple TV.* You can also redownload some in-app purchases.
- Open the App Store app, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen
- Tap or your photo in the upper-right corner, then tap Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases or choose a family member’s name to see content that they purchased.
- Tap “Not on this [device].”
- Find the app that you want to download, then tap . The app downloads to your device. Don’t see the app that you purchased?