View a list of the apps, songs, movies, TV shows, books, or other items that you bought with your Apple ID.
- View when an order was billed to your account.
- View the date of purchase.
- Resend email receipts.
- Search by the amount charged (on the web).
- See which payment method was charged.
See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. If you use Family Sharing, you’ll see in your purchase history what you bought using your Apple ID, but you won’t see what other family members bought. To see what other family members bought, sign in with their Apple ID.
- Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
Purchases are grouped by the date that they were charged to the payment method that you have on file. You might see a Pending section at the top of your history; these items haven’t yet charged to your account. By default, only the last 90 days show up in your purchase history. To change the range, tap Last 90 Days at the top of the screen, then select the range that you want to view. Learn what to do if you still can’t find your purchase
Tap on the > to the right of the total billed charge to see details of an invoice, including the billing date and order ID. If the total charge was more than zero, you can tap Resend at the bottom of the invoice details screen to get a new email receipt.
If you have recurring charges, learn how to change or cancel subscriptions.
Manage Supscription in iOS
Tap your profile icon in the App Store, then find “Manage Subscriptions” on the same screen without any additional scrolling or tapping.