I. Download & use sticker pack
1. Select the pack you like -> Download
2. You can choose the app for which you want to save the sticker
3. In iMess app -> find and tap app icon of Sticker Maker -> send your favourite stickers
4. Similarly, you can use your favorite stickers in WhatsApp, Telegram,…
II. Custom sticker
1. Tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen to import photo
2. There are 5 tools to help you customize stickers:
- Crop: Allows you to crop, adjust the size of the image
- Cutout: Helps you to remove the background by manually and automatically
- Draw: Allows users to draw on the image
- Text: Insert text and effects of text on the image
- Sticker: Insert available sticker on the image
3. In the cutout tool, there are 3 sub-tools:
- Reset: help you restore the image to its original state
- Auto: Automatically remove the background
- Manual: Remove background by drawing on the image
4. In the Manual tool, you can tap on the pen icon to draw over the parts you want to keep. Tap again on the pen icon to activate the erase feature. Also, you can adjust brush/erase size by adjusting the slider.
5. In the Draw tool, tap the pen icon to draw and tap again to activate the eraser tool. Similar to the Cutout tool, you can adjust brush/erase size by adjusting the slider.
6. To add a sticker to your image, select the sticker tool. You can insert multiple stickers on photos
Tips: Touch sticker to deselect
8. To save, tap Save button at the top right corner of the screen -> Save
9. You can save created stickers to existing packs or create a new pack, then tap Save
First, click on the plus icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Then choose “Create Meme”
You can create a meme in 2 ways: Random and DIY
Step 1: Choose the body of the meme you like
Step 2: Choose the face for your meme
Note: you can manually adjust the scale or flip
Step 3: Select the text. Here you can choose the sample text or touch the text to rewrite the content you like. In addition, you can customize the font and color.
*Once you’ve selected the parts for your meme, be sure to click the “Save” button in the top right corner of the screen
Step 4: Create or select the folder you would like to save. Then tap “Save“
Step 1: Click random until you get the meme you like.
Step 2: Select the folder you want to save. Then click “Save”
Hope you have a good time using the app!
1. How to paste the sticker on your friend’s message
First, please go to Prank Friends section, choose the sticker set you like. Then click download