You can add any song or audio clip from your Music library, whether it’s from the music you synced via iTunes or from Apple Music (with a paid subscription). If it’s your first time adding music, you will be prompted to give Slideshow app access to your Apple Music — select “OK.”
If you see “Whoops! Something went wrong” in the first tab instead, you had at some point hit “Don’t Allow” on the necessary permissions prompt. You may also have manually disabled access after granting it. Either way, you’ll need to give Slideshow app permission to access audio content.
You can only add the Apple music to the app which is stored locally on your device memory.
Add and download music from Apple Music using Phone/iPad.
To use Apple Music, you must subscribe to Apple Music.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Music app. Or on your Android device, open the Apple Music app.
- Find music that you want to add to your library.
- To add a song to your library, tap the add button . To add an entire album or playlist, tap +ADD.
- To download music so that you can listen to it offline, add it to your library. Then tap the download button .
If you see the pop-up message “This song is FairPlay/DRM-Protected, please choose the other songs” while adding Apple music to video, you need to buy it from the iTunes Store instead of using Apple Music.
This message comes from the iTunes of Apple. According to the message, you can not use the song because it is protected by DRM (digital rights management). If you want DRM free music, you need to buy it from the iTunes Store instead of using Apple Music.
Buy music from the iTunes Store using iPhone/iPad.
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Music.
- Find the song or album that you want and tap the price to buy it.
- The music appears in your library in the Apple Music app. To download music so that you can listen to it offline, tap the download button .
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]